US Pharmacopia NSF-GMP** Professional
Science + Nature Based Nutritional Supplements
Health Category System
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Integrative Therapeutics' information and recommendations, including "Drug-Nutrient Interactions" checker that allows Brava Nutrtion to find potential drug and nutrient interactions that you may discuss with your MD/Primary physician if you so choose.
**USP NSF- GMP Standards:
USP stands for the United States Pharmacopoeia. USP approval means you can be assured of purity, potency, stability and disintegration. Essentially it ensures that the product contains the ingredients listed on the label and that it has been made according to FDA Good Manufacturing Practices GMP.
- All dietary supplement products and powders should be manufactured in a USP FDA-registered pharmaceutical facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ingredients all tested for purity, potency and delivery from raw materials to finished product
- The USP specifically tests to ensure the supplement
- Contains the ingredients listed on the label in the declared potency and amount.
- Doesn’t contain harmful levels of specified contaminants.
- Will break down and release into the body within a specified amount of time.
- Has been made according to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) current Good Manufacturing Practices using sanitary and well-controlled procedures.
Integrative Therapeutics®, a drug-GMP audited facility, holds long-standing certifications and registrations from the following certifying organizations:
Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
NSF - GMP Certifiation (The Public Health and Safety Company)
Gold Emerson Quality Program